Trail rides are for those wanting a fun experience of the outdoors. Lush hay fields and wooded trails make beautiful scenery for your riding experience. We can take a maximum of 8-10 riders at a time.
|Cost per Person (no double riding)|
|1 Hour (Base)||2 Hours|
*Optional – Private Ride Insurance –
To ensure your group is the only group riding
*Add $20 for entire group*
- TRAIL RIDES ARE BEST SUITED FOR EXPERIENCED RIDERS!
- We do not take credit cards
- No group pricing
- FOR AGES 12 and up!
- Youth between 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and wear a helmet….rentals are $5 each OR bring your own.
- NO bicycle helmets.
Helmets are optional for adults.
- Signed waiver is required upon arrival.
No alcohol allowed on premises.
Weight restriction of 240* lbs.
Please let us know your level of riding experience ie…”never been on a horse”, “i’m a beginner”, “its been a while”, or “cowboy status” This information helps us pair you better with our horses and their unique personalities.
Feel free to call or e-mail with any questions or to schedule a trail ride with Tracy or today!
(919) 749 3320
What should you bring to a trail ride?
- Flat heeled boots or closed toes shoes – NO flip flops, sandals or high heels
- Bug spray
- Sun Screen